Thursday 28 June 2012

Hello World


Hello everyone, I am random internet person who likes to listen to music. So I am 20 years old, from Europe, a dude, I like pancakes. Nothing special about me except the last part. 
Mainly I will be talking about Dream pop music genre in here. Nothing too fancy, reviewing few albums, talking about bands and etc. As i said, nothing too fancy. I will try to post at least few times a week, though i might be busy at some weeks (by trying to survive in this cruel world). I must warn you that you might find some grammar mistakes in my blog and I am terribly sorry about that, you see, english is not my mother tongue language.
If you are new to Dream pop genre or you heard about it, but never actually listened to it, this blog is for you! For now I will be talking a lot about greatest Dream pop bands/albums and first dream pop bands/artists. Only after few months I will be talking about new released albums/bands, so true dream pop fans will have to wait a little bit (sadfacesmiley.jpg).
So that's about it, the end of my introduction article. In my next article I will generally talk about Dream Pop (it's origins, first bands, music essence, history and etc.) If you have any questions or you will not agree with few of my future articles just comment and write whatever you have in mind. I will try to read everything you write and give you exhaustive answer.
See you soon dreamers.


No comments:

Post a Comment